welcome!

Kxela Works Blog! Your random source of entertainment of arts, anime, manga, games, arcade, pop culture straight from Tokyo! Or, at least for now! :D *Lately its been Hobby, Figures, Movies, and events...but I'll do more arts!

NEW Subtokyo Vlog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tokyo Week 2

Well, aside from the stuff I did with my friends I did some shopping and looking around, I caught some fun stuff to report about so relax and enjoy~ Reporting on fun, food, toys, and other stuff



Lost my only pencil at Comiket. Went to Tokyu Hands Department Store. These are all Mechanical Pencils. Tough choice.




Mr. Bushido`s Gundam (gundam00)



Perfect Grade 00 Raiser. *w*



Saw the Dsi LL for real O.o BIG



mm wine red



Found a Kotobukiya Store in Akiba. Nothing I wanted :P




Time for some Foooods. McDonalds Japan special Chicken Tatsuta, which is marinated Chicken, fried.



twas pretty good.



One night I went to Sukiya, super cheap Gyuudon place. Nice Beef Bowl for less than four bucks.



This just beats any fast food place.



This Ramen Shop has a special ramen- Cheese Ramen (Tonkotsu base). Limited to 200 per day.



I wasnt sure at first, but since everyone else was being adventurous, I did too. Stangely enough, it was a good combination! The cheese was a bit too much though at the end when I tried to drink the soup. Half the cheese would be perfect.



Their menu was in Amazing Engrish too.
Nonesuch.



I went to the Game Center near bu my place, Surprisingly enough they added some new stuff. Like this Quiz Magical Academy quiz arcade game that I like :D



Seems like sega released a new arcade game- Shining Force Cross. The game looked so nice I tried it out.
Nice Graphics and everything. Its a hack and slash MMO type game.
I`ll do a blog entry about it.

Well thats all the fun stuff I had to talk about for now :3
Finally getting some time again, so hopefully I can get back to art from today~

No comments: