welcome!

Kxela Works Blog! Your random source of entertainment of arts, anime, manga, games, arcade, pop culture straight from Tokyo! Or, at least for now! :D *Lately its been Hobby, Figures, Movies, and events...but I'll do more arts!

NEW Subtokyo Vlog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Prize luck works in Doubles

I don't know what it is, but Yesterday I went to Akihabara and at the arcade, just like last time- I wont 2 at once, only this time it was literally two with ONE coin-



I was aiming for Yui only, And maybe Azusa which was by her but looks like Mio caught up too X3




SO lets say my hand here is the Crane for the prize game-



This is how it went-




literally two at once by the tags XD

I tried my luck with a Hatsune Miku Figure, but to fail utterly...


However before leaving I was able to catch this cute Yui charm.
Took me couple tries but :3


thats all for now :P

No comments: