welcome!

Kxela Works Blog! Your random source of entertainment of arts, anime, manga, games, arcade, pop culture straight from Tokyo! Or, at least for now! :D *Lately its been Hobby, Figures, Movies, and events...but I'll do more arts!

NEW Subtokyo Vlog

Friday, January 1, 2010

C77 Day 1 Report

This entry will consist of-
Commercial Booth  photos
Cosplay
Stuff I bought this day.

I took a ton of Itasha pictures so that`ll be in another entry.

lets start!


Fate/StayNight Figures



Tohou Figma!



Black Rock Shooter



Vocaloid Puchi Nendoroid, I have two. I want Miku and Luka



Tohou Nendoroid Puchi!!!



The K-On! Band, All Nendoroids



Nanoha Nendos



Soon to be added: Marisa and Sanae Nendos!




Miku VN02 Mix Figure. Do want this Awesome





Now moving on to Cosplay!
Today was the only day I got to take Cosplay photos...
I was too stuck or busy the next two days but.. stuck or busy the next two days but...enjoy, I did manage to take some nice pictures.



Kamen Rider!





Sakuya and Chuugoku



Very Nice Rin and Len School Uniform cosplay



Miku, Kaito, Luka. Simple and Stylish



LOL



Vocaloids again



New Vocaloid Miki Cosplay


Annnndd that was it for the Cosplay pics
As I was leaving the area I saw the people who bought a ton of stuff using the delivery service for taking their stuff home...:



Here`s what I got by the way,



-A Set Package from some circle
-Gift`s Nendoroid Plus Plushie Kirisame Marisa
-Touhou Keychains from another commerical booth



Pretty Illustration Bag



Art Booklet and Calendar



Marisa! I`ll go in depth about her later.



Fun Tohou Keychains!

After leaving the cosplay area I found the parking area where people displayed their Itasha (those cars area where people displayed their Itasha (those cars decorated with Anime decals) I took a ton of photos of those so I`ll put a ton of photos of those so I`ll put them in the next post.

I went to the Panasonic Building and Met up with Arina (arima-shiro from Deviantart) We`re meeting up again tomorrow and I`ll be sharing my table with her. She`ll be selling one Hetalia Comic.

Anyways, I was pretty wiped out but I had to get ready for tomorrow.

This is how I plan my table to look, with the equipment I also bought today:



All right That was Day one!

The real task begins tomorrow.....

No comments: