welcome!

Kxela Works Blog! Your random source of entertainment of arts, anime, manga, games, arcade, pop culture straight from Tokyo! Or, at least for now! :D *Lately its been Hobby, Figures, Movies, and events...but I'll do more arts!

NEW Subtokyo Vlog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Prep for Wonder Festival 2010

Wonder Festival this weekend! Wonfes is a Garage Kit and Figure convention!
Never been before, but the entry ticket is the Wonder Festival Guide Book which cost 2000 yen.
Bought it today :D





This will be my first time attending WonFes, I'm excited to see how it'll be. If I'm aiming for anything, it's the limited figures that Good Smile Company and Max Factory are releasing-




From the looks of the guide book, it almost looks like the Comiket catalogue, with space for circles or individuals, amateur dealer booths. It'll be interesting to see what kind of stuff these guys make.




And Of course it has the map of the hall and directions to get there.
It even came with a raffle ticket, they'll be drawing for prizes in the afternoon.
My luck of draw was never great, but let's see how it fairs this time....





EXCITED!!! I've been itching to go to an event since....
Tokyo Anime fair which was a while ago >w< !!!

I'll do a nice review after the event as well! 

2 comments:

Yukari-chan said...

No fair. >.< Lucky you. its your first time it is a good bet to have someone who know their way around to help you so you get the most out of your experience. Sadly i will not be going this year perhaps next year

Kxela said...

Hmm, that would be good, though I don't know anybody like that >< Maybe I can find a bud to go with. Well I've been to comiket, so I think I've seen the worst when it comes to packed conventions. Shall study the map and such for this time :D