welcome!

Kxela Works Blog! Your random source of entertainment of arts, anime, manga, games, arcade, pop culture straight from Tokyo! Or, at least for now! :D *Lately its been Hobby, Figures, Movies, and events...but I'll do more arts!

NEW Subtokyo Vlog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Going to Wonfes, and my first cosplay in years!!


Sup gang. I'm gonna be going to wonfes next week AND am gonna cosplay, I met up with Gixxer85 and went to Akihabara to check cosplay stores out. Fact is I haven't cosplayed in forever (like 2 years) and its the first time I'll be doing so if Frreaking Japan.
Anyways I'm gonna try cosplaying as Katsuragi Keima from The World God Only Knows! I like doing newer anime characters and the Otoshigami is like the only male role I like enough to want to cosplay as :3
Still in the works but I took a preview I guess, I'll have more once Wonfes comes around lol


I need to get a white PSP or make mine White XD;


Good ol Wonfes catalogue. Also my ticket in.

Thanks to Gixxer85 for taking me around Akiba. Check out his blog at http://www.zamsjournal.com/

No comments: