welcome!

Kxela Works Blog! Your random source of entertainment of arts, anime, manga, games, arcade, pop culture straight from Tokyo! Or, at least for now! :D *Lately its been Hobby, Figures, Movies, and events...but I'll do more arts!

NEW Subtokyo Vlog

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Revolutionnn!!!??

I thought about starting some type of group-
like a group of comic artists or others that want to do stuff in say Japan
like go to Comic Market or other Doujinshi fairs but are incapable of doing so
on their own :3

Like, a big half foreign doujin circle. yeah thats it.

Got the idea when someone asked me questions about Comiket on facebook.
If we got a good mix of people- Those who know no Japanese, Those who know little Japanese, those who know a fair amount of Japanese (like me), and those who know perfect Japanese- we'd be able to get past that "its in Japan" barrier.

I'd do it on my own, but I dont know very many other Japanese artists in person or well enough ;_;




...oh yeah, I applied for comiket 77 by the way.

so yup, just a thought for now.

No comments: