welcome!

Kxela Works Blog! Your random source of entertainment of arts, anime, manga, games, arcade, pop culture straight from Tokyo! Or, at least for now! :D *Lately its been Hobby, Figures, Movies, and events...but I'll do more arts!

NEW Subtokyo Vlog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Manga Cafe

:/ I hate not having internet at home. I`m going to have to do something about this soon, but for now my source of net is from the Manga Cafe close to where I stay.



Prices are pretty decent, 250 for 30 minutes, plus 60 every ten minutes  after that, or package sets like three hours for 1050




well here at a Manga Cafe you have



Manga,


a lot of manga to choose to read. A library basically.


Cafe- Drink Bar, coffe or soda free and unlimited



Melon soda is yummy



I like the booth seats, you get a lil private room to do what you need to :3 for me- surf and blog



I come here every so often, but strangely enough usually its just to use the internet. I always run out of time and dont get to read much manga lol


No comments: