welcome!

Kxela Works Blog! Your random source of entertainment of arts, anime, manga, games, arcade, pop culture straight from Tokyo! Or, at least for now! :D *Lately its been Hobby, Figures, Movies, and events...but I'll do more arts!

NEW Subtokyo Vlog

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hellooo Again Tokyo! And Comiket Stuff Preview!


Hey everybody!




Welcome to Gen...


-TOKYO!!!!


Hahaha yes here I am, Safely arrived at Tokyo! Blogger was being dumb so I couldn`t post stuff til today!

Anyways....Rewinding a little-


Finally ARRIVED. Goodbye airport, Goodbye Planes, I`ve had enough of you for a while.


First Hall of the Narita Airport. Thanks for the moving floors!


After immigration and stuff I pick up my bad and get tickets for the Narita Express Train. Here I wait as the other train goe by on the other side.

It was cold today but not as bad as I expected. But I heard it was a warmerday today so I can expect things to get cooler >< yay!

.................
...........
...
I didnt take much pictures til I got home, mainly cause I was exhausted and I had my hands full carrying my ridiculously heavy luggage! arugh!
Anyways I was sweating and too tired when I finally reached my destination.

Well after resting a bit, I was spoiled to an amazing dinner, Chirashi....T-T I`m such a spoiled brat... Only a kid from a family of Sushi Chefs get this kind of luxury right after a huge trip...


Man, did it taste good after all that Junk I had to survive on.

Well after eating I pretty much finally went to bed for the first time in 48 hours.
It felt heavenly.

Next morning I got up and unpacked- FINALLY! SOME COMIKET PREVIEWS!


BEHOLD: MY ARTBOOK IN TANGIBLE FORM-

REIMU COVER!


MARISA BACK COVER!


INSIDE!


Little more INSIDE!

THE INTRO PAGE!


....
So yeah about that copy books, I`m still gonna sell them, but for cheap of course:


Kinkos Copy Brand Touhou Blaze, Letter sized folded in half


Back side same as Original


The insides were split up, mostly 2 pics to a page.


Finally my other book I`ve been working on!
Touhou Fairy Heart:


Came out nice


Pretty on the outside, pretty on the inside


NIGHTMARES CURE JAPANESE EDITION


TWAS RATHER A PAIN TO TRANSLATE


FINALLY, MY BROTHERS BOOK. I had to push and help him out, but it turned out cool in the end. Too bad he couldnt come with me, I really wanted him to come too. Next time, Definitely.


Here are the Final Line up of books! ....Thats quite a bit actually.... I wonder if I have enough room to share with my partners coming with... we`ll see.

OH YES-
HERE IS THE STUFF I STRESSED OVER DUING THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER:


THE PACKET OF RESULTS CONTAINING...



TICKETS OF GLORY TO COMIKET,
THE GOLDEN TICKETS WERE ACTUALLY PURPLE.
WHOOT.

I`M SET YOU GUYS. CHEER ME ON!



MISSED YOUUUU

This is Nendoroid Hakurei Reimu yes,
You might recognize her from my summer comiket blog!

No comments: