welcome!

Kxela Works Blog! Your random source of entertainment of arts, anime, manga, games, arcade, pop culture straight from Tokyo! Or, at least for now! :D *Lately its been Hobby, Figures, Movies, and events...but I'll do more arts!

NEW Subtokyo Vlog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

:/ ....might never find out

...so yeah

I really don't know what went wrong, but nothings been delivered to me from the Comiket Volunteer Committee.. No postcard, no results package. Appearantly if I didnt recieve the postcard I was to send a notification within ten days or forget about it.
-_-

Still trying though. You must be bored to hell with this stuff unless you have plans to go...
I swear though, next time: Online Registration. And I'll make sure to stay in Japan til I get everything settled.

sigh. Well I guess I can go back to blogging normally. Maybe news will pop up.
Thus ends the tale of a small circle that never was.

I need to find better friends/associates to help me with this registration crap.
My relatives and such were not much help at all. Geeze.


On a brighter note, I can start playing Pokemon Heart Gold again soon. I just stopped playing for a while...just cause. Also we ordered Silver for my brother so we can play together.

Also been playing Need For Speed Underground 2 for Gamecube on the wii. Something made me go out and by Need for Speed Carbon for the wii. Pretty cool game, territory nabbing by winning races. Also has police chases (lota fun) and this crew member system. yeah I know OLD GAME, but new for me cause I just bought it. It was actually still 30 bucks used. What I really wanted was Need For Speed Most Wanted for GC, but unfortunately GAMESTOP had rid of their Gamecube section entirely leaving me no option but to find it online in the future if I still want it.

But yeah. o_-
Still working on the freelance project.
And the Touhou books I might not get to sell at Winter comiket. Sigh. ANyways.

here's a picture of Youmu I drew to break this wall of text:


Anyways, I'll be going down to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow to hang out with my friend who'll most likely be graduating from AIFL this quarter.

...Besides that I dont have much to inspire me anymore.
:/
I've been using that emote alot. it's pretty much describes how I feel now.

The weathers gotten nice and a tad bit cooler here in Florida, but might just be the effects of Hurricane...Ida? was it? passing by going up the gulf. No storm here, just lots of wind.
boring.

:/

k the end, cya next time~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah it most likely just the storm passing by and it'll be hot as hell in december

Kxela said...

boooo

-3- I like the nice weather...

Mun-Yeen said...

Wind!!!