welcome!

Kxela Works Blog! Your random source of entertainment of arts, anime, manga, games, arcade, pop culture straight from Tokyo! Or, at least for now! :D *Lately its been Hobby, Figures, Movies, and events...but I'll do more arts!

NEW Subtokyo Vlog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Kxela @ Comic Market 77, Wednesday Dec.30.2009


DECEMBER 30th, WEDNESDAY

At the "テ" BLOCK TABLE 33A




...Well after all the insane hassle of sending in the application (Equally hard as filling out tax returns and college financial applications) Then Waiting two months, and then finding out nothing was delivered (both the confirmation card nor the results package) and then using my brain to guess my confirmation number (where we rejoiced because I found out I actually made it, at the same time being super pissed because there was no excuse for the not to have sent anything if I was ACCEPTED), and then battling with the post offices (took me couple days ) to send the "undelivered/Resend mail application" to Japan (which cost me some via express mail)....


ALL MY EFFORTS ARE PAID OFF when I got one phone call this morning telling me I finally got those golden tickets to Comiket delivered to us.


...whew.
I can die in peace now...

....
...
AS IF.

SO YEAH. COMIKET 77 CIRCLE ATTENDANCE: FINAL NOW.

NOW I gotta work my butt off to get my books done! lolololol


I gotta also talk with the couple of you that might come with us this time.
This'll be the first time I go to comiket with other people so, it'll be something.

No comments: