welcome!

Kxela Works Blog! Your random source of entertainment of arts, anime, manga, games, arcade, pop culture straight from Tokyo! Or, at least for now! :D *Lately its been Hobby, Figures, Movies, and events...but I'll do more arts!

NEW Subtokyo Vlog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Got my Hands on 3DS! Unboxing and AR Game Video inside!

Got my hands on the Nintendo 3DS today!
I resisted the temptation to watch that early unboxing vid by those guys in Hong Kong, and did one myself, unboxing and playing around with the AR cards and games :3




Here is the Unboxing and Playing around with the 3DS video




One extra AR game :3
wait, Ikamusume in my AR? She really is an invader!!!
...probably not but I have yet to catch.

My first gen DS and First Gen 3DS, Side by side :3

3DS is pretty cool, hope to do more blog stuff on it here :D 


No comments: