welcome!

Kxela Works Blog! Your random source of entertainment of arts, anime, manga, games, arcade, pop culture straight from Tokyo! Or, at least for now! :D *Lately its been Hobby, Figures, Movies, and events...but I'll do more arts!

NEW Subtokyo Vlog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Comic Market 79! Visit me Thursday Dec. 30 @ East Hall ウ32b!!


Well it's been a while hasn't it! How's it going?
If you've been following me ANYWHERE then you'd know by now that-
I MADE IT IN TO COMIKET AGAIN.

Been working pretty hard @ both work and doujin stuff, I went back home to America for a few weeks and came back Last Friday. I'm happy to say I have completed and have the copies of my new Artbook in my hands ready for Comiket:



The cover is Kirisame Marisa Design from Touhou UFO
...It was originally going to be an all Touhou book but- I ran out of time and decided to toss in other cool arts (which sadly dominate) like Anime, Black Rock Shooter, and of course VOCALOID-


Back Cover, yo.

Anyways important stuff-
WHERE TO FIND ME.

THURDAY DECEMBER 30TH 2010 @
EAST HALL ウ32b

 

Right here yup in the comiket catalog.
if you intend to come to comiket, please visit my table, I'd be honored.


Comiket Starts tomorrow! Let the excitement commence!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omedetou!
how can one enter their doujin in comiket? thanks

Kxela said...

I'll make an indepth write up about how to apply for comiket on my circle rev blog :)