welcome!

Kxela Works Blog! Your random source of entertainment of arts, anime, manga, games, arcade, pop culture straight from Tokyo! Or, at least for now! :D *Lately its been Hobby, Figures, Movies, and events...but I'll do more arts!

NEW Subtokyo Vlog

Monday, January 19, 2009

January so far...


SO. its already getting to the third week of January, and what have I been doing?

...nothing really -3- well, I have been working on things inch by inch but yeah.

as title says, I bought an ipod touch like a week (...last tuesday) ago. It's pretty awesome and the first 'real' ipod (with a screen) that I've bought ever. Cause I've only bought the shuffle gen1 and gen2 (after my first broke, getting a new one was probably cheaper). But yeah I put much music and videos and pictures and art and animations on it so I can show it off to people- which is Essentially (the excuse as to) why I got it, cause people want to see my animation work and I always need to forward them to my youtube account (which I need to update by the way)...so yeah thats the fun I've been having.


OH RIGHT hahaha- SCHOOL STARTED AGAIN
taking the 2/4 classes remaining to graduate.
...wow, if all goes well I graduate this summer @_@
anyways-

Mondays I have this advertising observation class with an awesome teacher I've had couple times before, easy class. any hey! there are two monday holidays this quarter- like today!

Tuesdays- ah, now this I need to get off my ass and start working. Portfolio development class- aka make your DEMO REEL class. I have my storyboards done for what I'm gonna do (may or maynot change it). But its gonna be a cool short with skating in it Ima gonna make it really smooth as possible.

and I have my commission set of four to do, my second one is about finished sketched ^^ I'm having fun with these. So no commissions til I'm done with this.

and uhhhh
Megacon's out of artist alley tables ;_; i have not learned my lesson. Maybe I can get someone to share again. Will pay~
Chris has been calling me during work. If you're reading this Chris, I'll call you back soon. I'm not trying to avoid your calls. I sorta kinda want to go to megacon if possible.

...is that it? yeah. i cant think of anything more to write.

Oh I got this Kanji studying DS software. Its pretty awesome. I've learned quite a bit already. BUt I've been slacking this week. Cause my brother took my DS. But I havent tried getting it back cause I'm playing with the apps I downloaded for the itouch XD;;

nkay thats all, have a good one folks.

No comments: